Social Media Tool Review: Iconosquare
January 29, 2015
Iconosquare, previously known as Statigram, is a social media tool which provides Instagram users with insights into their accounts. It helps you view the average number of comments/likes per photo, your most liked photos, and other key metrics about your Instagram account through a single user-friendly interface. There are more than 8.5 million Iconosquare users, and around 200K brands use this tool for their businesses. If you’re looking for an effective Instagram analytics tool for your brand, here is why you might want to take a look at Iconosquare.
View Instagram news feed better
Iconosquare provides an overview of Instagram news feed, (which includes sections like follow/unfollow people, post comments, etc.), within the Iconosquare dashboard.
Promote your account on other social platforms
You can install the Instagram Feed plug-in on social networks (such as Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.), and share your Instagram pictures on these sites.
Engage your audience with Instagram contests
Iconosquare helps to monitor the results of Instagram (photos/videos) contests, from a single dashboard.
You can keep a tab on the conversations with your audience, with regards to your brand, thereby improving/managing audience interaction.
Iconosquare provides core analytics, which include:
1. Rolling monthly analysis: Helps you keep a track of engagement, content, follower statistics of the last 30 days.
2. Content: Allows you to monitor post history (weekly, monthly and hourly density of posts).
3. Engagement: Helps you measure growth history of comments and likes received.
4. Community: Helps you keep a tab on growth of followers.
5. Optimisation: Informs you about the best time to post pictures/average life span of an image.
6. Past 7 days: Allows you to check the number of followers you’ve gained/lost over a week.
So if your company is looking for a tool that helps you maintain a scalable Instagram strategy, Iconosquare might be just the tool for you.